Format of the Online Test
All the submitted applications will be evaluated and those that satisfy the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted for the online test. The shortlisted candidates will receive the link, user id and password for the online test on their registered emails.
The online test will include multiple-choice questions pertaining to Personality Assessment, Logical Ability and Leadership Situation Judgment. Besides, there will be an Essay writing question as well.
Based on their performance in the online test, the candidates will be selected for further rounds of selection process.
The online test will be structured as follows:
- Total Duration – 90 minutes
- The online test will have the following sections:
|Name of section
||Number of questions
|Leadership Situation Judgment
|Essay Writing (max 400 words)
- There will be a 1-minute break between each session.
- The order of the sections will remain the same as mentioned in the table above.
- The shortlisted candidate can take the exam on August 20, 2017 during the specified time-window by using the login credentials shared on the registered emails.
- The candidate can attempt the test online from anywhere on a computer or a mobile phone with a high quality front-end camera.The only requisites are a stable Internet connection and a working webcam.
- The exam will be auto proctored, i.e., intermittent images of the candidates will be taken; therefore, a computer is preferred.
- The candidate must complete the exam in one go. He/she will not be allowed to move away during the session.
- The candidate will have to confirm the answers before proceeding to the next question. He/She will be unable to go back and edit answers.
Preparing for the Online Test
There is no specific syllabus for the online test. The candidate will be tested on logical reasoning, essay writing, personality index and leadership situation analysis capability.
The candidates can use the sample question papers on the website to accustom themselves to the types of questions.